Our goal is to encourage and empower as many young GIRLS as possible through the game of LACROSSE. With access to quality coaching, and in an environment that is encouraging and fun, we are able to offer a variety of programs throughout the year, including league play, Learn to Play clinics, coaching/reffing clinics and a unique mentorship program with local high-school players.
We are dedicated to growing the game by educating families on the game itself, promoting positivity and gamesmanship on our sidelines, as well as giving back to the community through a variety of service projects and mentorship programs.
SnapLax accommodates all skill levels and ages. We strongly advocate for, and are open to accommodating the demanding schedules of multi-sport athletes. If you are interested in trying lacrosse or have any questions about our programs, please reach out to us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lil Snaps (K - 3rd Grade)
This program focuses on the fundamentals and will build up to beginner gameplay (4v4).
- Practice and play one day a week (Saturday) at Parker Rec Center
- 3rd graders that are not ready to play on a Snap team for the league play (below) are welcome to join this instead
- Cost: $125 (includes reversible jersey)
2nd-8th Grade League Play (AYL)
Teams primarily practice 2x a week starting in March through May. Location, times, etc will vary by team and coach. This will be sent out at a later date. Games start early this year (beginning of March) so we are hoping to schedule some popup indoor sessions in January/February depending on field availability!
Early Registration Cost: $275 (UNTIL JANUARY 15th) **Normal pricing is $300 but after February 15th, there will be a $15 late fee added.
- GOALIES: 50% off- please register using code goalie50 at checkout
- Sibling discount: $50 off using code sibling50 at checkout
- Parent Coaches - 100% off spring fees for your child (children) and we will pay for your training/US Lacrosse membership and provide weekly practice plans/drill library. We are always looking for more parent volunteers so please contact us if interested! Will also discuss covering costs for any parents who would like to participate in officials training.
- Cost Does NOT include uniform for $65 - link to order will be sent soon but you must be registered in order to receive. You do NOT have to order another uniform if last year's still fits.
Refunds-refunds will be processed free of charge until February 15, after this date, all refunds will incur a $25 processing fee.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ARRANGE A PAYMENT PLAN OR ARE IN NEED OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com / 720.290.2201